Hello is a social-led, creative agency focused on redefining creative possibilities. We use cultural understanding to go deep on community and build powerful insights for brands facing a rapidly changing world. We bring a start-up mentality to everything we do, along with social expertise and the backing of the world’s largest social media agency: We Are Social. The company launched in Italy in 2019 and in UK in 2021.
Inclusion at every level is crucial to creative innovation and success, and we want to create a workplace where everyone feels a sense of belonging. We welcome and encourage talent from ALL backgrounds and are committed to creating a representative team that can deliver creative excellence.
If you require any support, adjustments or accommodations for any reason whatsoever during the recruitment process, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you across the latest social trends? Are you looking for a hands-on creative role, which combines design skills with social media content production?
We’re looking for a social content creator to join our ever-growing team.
You’ll live and breathe social, with a list of favourite content creators and sub-Reddits as your mainline into culture. You’ll be abreast of all the latest news and trends from following the right influencers on TikTok to know the next trending sound. Being quick off the mark when it comes to making content that is platform first will be second nature. And you’ll know when a trend is deadThis is a role, where your skills for creative and design will align. Crafting ideas to create content our audience loves and showing that we understand their culture – whether that’s a quick meme, video execution or simple graphic post.
In this role you’ll be happy to quickly film TikToks on an iPhone and gimbal, but you’ll also need to have a good grasp of Adobe suite. So if you need to make a simple graphic or quickly edit event footage in Premier it will be no bother.
You’ll work closely with the different departments in our agency – this means being inquisitive and collaborative and generally having your finger on the pulseMain responsibilities
- Ideating and creating examples, concepts, franchises and templates to ensure creative consistency and young adult relevance
- Responsible for social and creative excellence from conception through to posting
- Straddling multiple disciplines, from copy to design to content capture and TikTok creation – capturing, editing and delivering content
- Craft consistently brilliant social content for social media channels
- Execute ideas and shoot content on a phone
- Use insights to bring your content to life
- Ideate and input into the monthly content calendar
- Spot trends and provide ideas that can leverage them for our clients
- Lead design output on your accounts
- Good knowledge of all the Adobe packages, solid understanding of design process and implementation. 3D knowledge a bonus.
- Design, layout, typography and simple motion design skills.
- Video editing and shooting skills
- A real understanding of social and formats across multiple platforms
- Have collaboration at the heart of everything you do creatively.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently. The clients are reactive in nature, every second counts.
- Be pro-active and a self starter with a solution driven approach.
- Likely to be educated in graphic, digital or interactive design, fine arts, illustration and/or other related design discipline.
- Energetic, optimistic and passionate about people, social and design.
- Autonomous and self motivated.
- Entrepreneurial – hungry to grow Hello
- No ego. Empathetic and emotionally sensitive.
- Willing to step out of your lane – you’ll offer your opinion and be a voice in the room.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who is good at receiving feedback and working to tight deadlines
- Commit to your actions – you need to take responsibility for all the tasks within your remit but also to flag any issues that you see arising. You are part of the team and a key support
- A pro-active thinker who isn’t traditional in their approach to solving problems
Why should you join our team?
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Corporate Social Responsibility – time given to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Optional sabbaticals after 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer hours
- Work From Anywhere
- We Are Social Passport